Rentcars24.com car hire proposes you places to visit:
DAY 1 HERAKLION CITY
1. Visit Heraklion archaeological Museum of Heraklion located in Freedom square.
2. Spend some time walking through traditional walk streets of Heraklion city, Morozzini fountain, freedom square, cafee of the old city, city centre, new built port road.
3. Visit the Fortress of Koules, located in the old port of Heraklion among dekades of traditional fish boats.
4. Take your time to have a fantastic lunch in one of the port taverns of Heraklion.
5. In the afternoon visit the Knossos Palace and the archaeological Minoan civilization of Knossos. You will need minimum 2-3hours to make the round of the Palace.
6. In the evening make your choise to drive to one of the traditional villages close to Heraklion city. We suggest to drive to Archanes village(south of Heraklion), Damasta Village(west of Heraklion -located on the old road Heraklion Rethymnon).